Acrylic Sheets (Cast and Extruded)
Acrylic sheets [plexiglas] is a material of high purity and transparency. Their impact resistance (10 times stronger than that of a glass of the same thickness ) and their flexibility to configuration has made them unrivalled compared to other plastic materials.
Their main features are
- Better transmission of light than that of glass (92 % for colorless sheets)
- Great resistance to UV radiation
- No change over time in the mechanical or optical properties.
- Easy to use, configure and weld
- Very good sound and heat insulation
- Large variety of colors and specialized products in a wide range of thicknesses .Their surface may be smooth , matte or embossed
3050X2030mm Cast sheets
3050Χ2050mm Extruded sheets
Other dimensions on request