D. Sakarelis SA company is active since 1945 , when its founder, SAKARELIS DEMETRIOS , grandfather of the current President and CEO of the company , traded essentials and later on building materials on a small shop in Paramithia, Thesprotia.
In 1980 he created a modern store in Paramithia selling paints , tools and building materials while at almost the same time another SAKARELIS family investment is made in Xerolophos, Paramythia under the company name D Sakarelis SONS and CO , concerning the trading and production of fencing and railing materials.
The continuous growth of the company and its clientele , is the decisive factor behind the moving of the headquarters in Igoumenitsa in 1994, in privately owned facilities covering a total of 3900 sqm in Nea Selefkia, Igoumenitsa.
In 2009 the General Partnership is converted into an S.A, while the Company’s management is undertaken by Sakarelis Demetrios , grandson of the founder.
In 2011 the General Assembly decided to change the distinctive title of SAKARELIS in QSV – Quality Service Value, words which express the company’s vision .
The new administration succeeds , and by the autumn of 2011 QSV is the official marketer of products by Altuglas group, Arkema for Greece , thus extending the range of the company with the trading of Plexiglas.
Since 2013 , the company is an official partner of KNAUF, another collaboration that comes to confirm the reliability and dynamic of QSV.